[Dailydrool] THELMA LOU - PART II

Marilyn Burns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 17 15:57:18 PDT 2016

Doc also did blood work and her liver and kidneys are functioning
beautifully - but her white blood count is so high - it literally screams
cancer!  She is breathing - although NOT labored - twice as frequently as
she should.  It isn't panting - it's just very shallow and rapid.

Suffice to say the prognosis is not good.   It could be 3 months or 3
days!  She is eating well - drinking - peeing and pooing well and does not
appear to be in any pain.

We have all concluded that we don't need to know anything more specific as
to her condition - as it isn't going to change the approach.  We will not
agree to have any invasive testing OR surgery.   If she were younger -
perhaps.  But at her age - we're guessing about 13 or older - it just makes
no sense!  Why put her through the trauma?  We'd rather she have the rest
of her time with us - spoiled, comfortable, and happy!

So - if you can - please whip up a little Drool for ALL of us - we sure
could use it!

Marilyn - loving Mom to Thelma Lou and Bridge-mates Samantha Sue, Amanda
Lynn and Bob Burns