[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 19 03:58:30 PDT 2016

Pumpkin is a wonderful thing. Beauford tends to be loose. Bugsey tends to
be tight. Like Bev said, I can change the food all I want and nothing
really changes that. But, a little pumpkin on the food fixes the problem
for both boys. I don't use it as often as I used to because the last time
we allergy tested Browyn was allergic to the entire squash family. For
those of you botanically challanged, pumpkin is a winter squash.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com