[Dailydrool] Punkin

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 18 19:21:21 PDT 2016

​I know everyone already knows this.
I know I come very late to the party.
But just in case there is one person who either does not know this or is
reluctant let me tell you a little story:
This is Conley.
He is a 7 yr old Tri colored Basset, now neutered.
He has points.
He's been around a bit.
When he was about two, he began pooping...uh...softees.
The kind that you CAN pick up...kind of. Not easily, not well, and not
happily for sure.
Tried this diet tried that diet.
He pooped softees.
Sometimes, not even that. And we tried this probiotic and that one and
Yogurt
and he pooped softees.

And after five years of picking up softees for some reason one day I threw
a teaspoon of PURE PUMPKIN, not the kind seasoned for pie, but plain
PUMPKIN into his very very expensive grain-free food
And he loved it. He ate it up.
And he pooped------------------POOP!
Normal, pick-uppable poop. So I began adding pumpkin to his meals--every
meal every day 1 teaspoon or a little less. And he never looked back, so to
speak. And his poop is GOOD. And I say this in case there is one person out
there who doesn't understand the magic the pumpkin.
PUMPKIN ROCKS!

mOMpERSON to Conley, MertaLou and Doc (they all get it now)

bgszap2 at gmail.com