[Dailydrool] Update part II by Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 19 04:19:38 PDT 2016

So keep in mind that the mom's left ankle is weak and her right foot is in
the air cast up to her knee. She is not in a good mood. She is not real
balanced. So what does Browyn the Fairy Princess do? She decides to become
the Fairy Queen!!! First she decided to steal Bugsey's phycox right out of
his mouth! Keep in mind she already got her phycox and ate it. As you might
imagine, this went over like a lead brick. So Bugsey was growling at her
and mauling her and the mom is trying to break them up and I decided to
help by humping Browyn to put her back in her place. Mom checked her over
and she was pretty slimy from being in Bugsey's drooly mouth, but he didn't
actually bite her and draw blood. He was still pretty mad. So we got our
teeth brushed and mom decided not to put Browyn in the crate with Bugsey.
You can't leave Bugsey out because he will take all the bedding off the
shelves and pee on anything that smells like Browyn. Browyn does nothing
but chew her nylabone. Well this time they both cried and cried like they
were being killed. So she said fine. Kill each other. And she put them in
the same crate and they fell asleep together. They are weird like that. Now
Browyn has decided she won't walk to her room on her two feet. Mom has to
drag her unless we make her go. It is a real drag. Plus we have to sit with
mom constantly to make sure she doesn't do anything wrong. It is
exhausting. So Bugsey and I have been very busy nursing mom and trying to
keep Browyn from trying to take over the world. The brat.

Beauford with Bugsey and the very bad and bratty Browyn the Fariy Princess
and mom
timandjenmartin at gmail.com