[Dailydrool] Old ( as in past) Drooler

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 19 15:52:55 PDT 2016

​Unfortunately I forgot to get her name--she and her husband and their new
Basset, a little girl from Belly Rubs Basset Rescue in TN were in Alsip
Nursery when I stopped to get some pond plants and some
dog-pee-stench-remover and there they were, Looking at collars with their
charming and delightfully friendly little girl. Chloe maybe?  I am not at
all sure.
She said they used to be on the drool with a dog named Maggie who had
Addison's, and that Maggie died awhile ago and this is their new dog.
Even if I had asked her name I wouldn't have remembered. I
really-----------what do you want, MertaLou? You what? I what? I am what?
No, MertaLou, I am not in my dotage.

Excuse us while I have a litte chat with Miss priss...

MomPerson to MertaLou, Conley and Doc

bgsz
no I will NOT put "Professional Lady Basset Handmaiden" by my name.

bgszap2 at gmail.com