[Dailydrool] Many Thanks

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 20 11:59:09 PDT 2016

Thank you everyone who sent Anniversary cards to Mr.Biskit and me. They
were such fun to get and we have them prominently displayed and we thank
you again.
I think the secret to having a long marriage must be that we have Basset
Hounds. There is no way we both would have survived this long without them!
It has been our pleasure to share Mitchell, Zelda, Llewis & Nigel, as well
as Mr.Cooper Sir and now Conley, MertaLou and Doc with all of you. You and
the dogs have kept us laughing, crying, and loving.

MomPerson to Mr.Biskit (kind of) Conley, MertaLou & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com​