[Dailydrool] Fwd: over thinking ?

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 20 12:33:46 PDT 2016

____________________________________
 From: Akacare at aol.com
To: dailydrool-owner at lists.dailydrool.org
Sent:  8/20/2016 2:57:42 P.M. US Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: over thinking  ?

Does anyone here have experience with Apoquel? The allergies have started
again when it gets too hot and humid in Indiana. This is the second year for
 Daisy, (age 6) to be tortured.  Last year after nothing worked for
her(baths, vinegar/peroxide, benadryl, green tea, hydroxyzine) she was given a
shot of kenalog and took prednesone for a few days. Not wanting to go that
route again this year, we are trying Apoquel. I swear it worked in less than
24 hours, but now I am worried about all stuff I read about it on line. She
will only need this until frost as her allergies are environmental.
Anything  good or bad to report?
So sad to read of all the recent passings, my heart hurts for all of you.
Our time with them is always too short.
Healing drool from Carol, Tucker, Daisy and Sully
_akacare at aol.com_ (mailto:akacare at aol.com)