[Dailydrool] Dear Mariah

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 22 08:19:46 PDT 2016

Greetings from LuLu,
You are a clever girl.  I employ the same techniques myself.  Here at the clueless household we have 2 hoomans and 3 bassets who want to get into that bed and a girl has to strategized.
The coveted spot is the one between the pillows at the head of the bed.  If you get that spot you get snuggled between the clueless momPerson and the clueless dadPerson for the entire nights.  Also, for sport, you can snark any basset who tries to get into the bed after you but before the people.  I often go to bed by 9PM.
The stragglers wind up at the foot of the bed, one at momPersons feet and the other at dadPersons feet.  Generally only one basset can go to bed before the hoomans, the other two have to wait.
Lately Snoopy has become a copy cat and will climb up into the bed before me and then I have to lay on the couch till a hooman goes to bed and then lay at dadPersons feet.  The NERVE!!  I thought he was supposed to be crippled or something .... the boy has been down in the back TWICE and still has a limp from the last time so HOW does he get up onto the bed (let alone the kitchen table) without a boost ..... we are trying to figure that out.
Sincerely,LuLu