[Dailydrool] "CAWT IN DA RIPTIDE OB LUB"

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 24 14:11:00 PDT 2016

I still have my t-shirt.  But this makes me think that we need to put
together a book of Basset songs (like the limerick one that Val put
together!

Of course this particular song is an all time favorite!!  Every time we
walk our 4 hounds some song comes to me.

"Old Time Walk and Roll" (Like Pete Seger's song)

"Rolling in the Street"  (like the Adele Song)

and the favorite of our house

"Snackman" (Beatles Tax man) - especially the part of "There's one for you,
nineteen for me"