[Dailydrool] Laziest Dog

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 28 02:55:52 PDT 2016

​I have had Bassets that were door stops and Bassets that never quit,
(MertaLou is one of the latter, still looking for things to do at 9 at
night, gets the Zoomies at 7 each evening)
But--
and this is something I know a bit about, but not a lot
the Malinois is probably accurately designated at the first spot on the
list of active dogs. Any dog can be hyperactive but Belgian Malinois' are
right up there at the very tippy top of any list of "Let's do it" breeds.

It isn't a joke and it isn't funny for the Mals because they end up in
shelters by the ton, people think they want a police dog and then find they
have a whole lot more dog than they bargained for. (True of many breeds.
Even Bassets.)

The other three Belgian varieties are lower down on the list but still
pretty darn busy.

Doc is always happy when MertaLou has the Zoomies. Then he has them, too.

MomPerson to MertaLou (RUN!) Doc (Why? OK!) Conley (Jeesh)

bgszap2 at gmail.com