[Dailydrool] Laziest Dog List

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 27 20:45:15 PDT 2016

That laziest dog list from Kacy was quite interesting. Having owned both a Basset (#5) and a Newfie (#3), I'd say it was accurate. Our Newfie was often an immobile object in the middle of the room that had to be circumvented. At least we could step over the Basset:) I checked out the companion list of most active breeds and was surprised to find the Belgian Malinois at number 1 and not the Border Collie. Wouldn't have thought that. Thanks for sharing!

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler (ATB), Scout, his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net