[Dailydrool] Dear pawtunia

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 28 16:53:30 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie

I Went to the vetspital today and they stuck me with a needle and trimmed my toe bones so that means I get soft serve at the Dairy Queen. And I was eating my soft serve cone at the Dairy Queen and I got to thinking hey!!  Pawtunia s people owed her a soft serve and her Dairy Queen was closed for the season or some lame excuse and so I am writing to you to remind you to collect your soft serve before they close for the season on you. Again. I hear you might not have much time left

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPad