[Dailydrool] Senior hounds abound calendar contest

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 28 16:39:42 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie

I am in the senior hounds abound calendar contest. Omg there are so many cute hounds and I only have one vote. Can you believe it??  One vote and that's it. Mommy is trying to vote for me but Snoopy changed her PayPal password again and so I asked Snoopy to vote for me but Snoopy can be a real stinker. Will you please vote for me??  Here is the link

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1670

I stole a pair of earrings from her. Brand new Betsy Johnson earrings from Macy's. They are only $15 right now.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207068551168457&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=3&theater

I got her snow baby too. It's here,only $30 right now

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207068292962002&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=3&theater

Please vote for me!!  Please bid on my basset crap. I want to be in the calendar. Please help

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPad