[Dailydrool] Spa Day

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 29 03:55:02 PDT 2016

Hey Everyone! We are still here! The mom got off her duff and she gave us
pedicures on Saturday and then she furminated us on Saturday. This normally
takes her about 20 minutes, but with a broken foot in an air cast it took
her 45 minutes and a lot of words not appropriate for a family friendly
venue. It really wasn't our fault. she had trouble getting in a comfortable
position and kept wallowing around on the floor, except for Browyn. Browyn
kept running away. Once the mom FINALLY caught Browyn, she sat in her lap
and was an angel.

Sunday we got our baths. The dad thought he had to help more than he really
did. He only has to get Browyn in the shower. Once she is in the shower,
she is very good. Bugsey and I are very good about the whole thing. We get
in the shower and we get our anal glands expressed and we get our baths and
we get dried and we get hugs and kisses and plenty of treats.

Now we are all nice and clean and smell great to go to the vet today for
our heart worm shots and Bugsey's thyroid blood work and Browyn and I have
to have a couple of lumps checked out. This should be intresting since mom
has to handle all three of us in the heat of the day in her air cast. You
might say a prayer for her. She kind of melts in the heat and we will take
advantage of the air cast. Well Bugsey won't. He feels sorry for the mom.
Browyn and I just laugh.

Beauford with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com