[Dailydrool] William ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 29 10:05:18 PDT 2016

Auntie Feyfey, get off my tail. I am sleeping. What do you mean, sleeping on the job. I have an order to these things and Auntie Wen just posted 'bout William. I have second hand sniffed him and our slave liked him very much. Mr. William knew that our slave doesn't come empty paw'ed. When she visited his house, with the bounders, he was William on the spot. He arrived, stopped by to have the eyesight wand waved and headed off to the buffet with your puppy, Uncle Hot Bot. Where a whole LOT of Bounders greeted him. Mr. Noah and Suzy and Lucas and, well, a whole lot. Then there was baying from behind the door! Scoo Baby saw William on the I paw and started ringing the Bounder arriving dinner bell App. She startled the kitchen beagles who all jumped up from the poker table. The table tipped over, chips flew everywhere, both poker and potato! The beagles got a little distracted at the sight of their chips on the floor and dove for them, spilling the champagne bowls. Nathan got drenched. Hunter slipped and got covered with champagne and chips. Bona is baying that she didn't do it, this time and Esty says it isn't as bad as when they all got covered with cheese when she showed up.

Feyfey was torn between laughing and woofing Scoo Baby to get her beagles in order............she is still laughing.

William is now enjoying the buffet. Says it is just like home, with the damn beagles.

Pawtunia