[Dailydrool] Halloween Secret Pawtner

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 30 16:49:56 PDT 2016

We’ve had a lot of interest in doing a Halloween Secret
Pawtner exchange with a lower budget of $25 for the human
gift and some treats for the hounds. No clues will be involved.
If you’re interested in participating, please email me off list
and I will send you the details.  Mailing deadline will be
October 3rd and you may send either basset crap or Halloween
crap or both if you can find it!

Secret pawtner has been a long standing tradition on the Drool -
if you used to play and haven’t for a while, please consider
joining in. Some of my favorite Drool friends I met because
we were secret pawtners.  It’s a great way to find a new
friend with the same interest in houndies.

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com