[Dailydrool] Quincey arrives.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 30 15:09:03 PDT 2016

Woof, Auntie Feyfey. Whatcha want? Huh, what do you mean, mind my manners you can still pull my tail? I am 12, don't ya know. A dignified houndette (goofy), queen (Feyfey beat her to it) and had 5 fine pupsters (Feyfey had a total of 19.) SMACK, yes, I know, yes ma'am. Someday we all have to make you happy.

You are happy to see Quincey? I'm not happy! I know him! When he and his brothers were just babies, I went to his house, er, yes Feyfey, King Nick's house, but King Nick was with you and there were three really, really cute puppies. Rusty and I were banished to the back 40, but the sniffing was great. The slaves went in and got to cuddle the babies......and she slave enjoyed Quincey and the bro's chewing on her new, basset painted, pink flip flops. She still has them, cause the little toofy marks are so cute.

Huh, get to the point? Okay. What, Quigley brother who went to the bridge waaaaay too soon came running to greet Quincey? Wagging and going really fast cause he got there as a baby. Then a huge pack of Red Bay hounds......here's where King Nick comes in, and Cash and Morey and da girlies and well, who's that? Rudy, yes. He left too soon, too. Quigley dragged Quincey straight past the buffet? No first buffet? Ah, he took him to Miz Granny Pat! Big wags all around and Quincey jumped right in her lap. Then out of her lap. Quincey loves her, but was hungry. Buffet has lots of meatloaf and barbeque.........he'll be back for more pets, later.

Caruso had the telescope ready. He says that Quincey was checking on his house and saw tornadoes! So all the hounds blew really hard and sent them away. He'll try and keep that up.

Pawtunia