[Dailydrool] Apoquel

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 21 02:27:08 PDT 2016

All three of my crew have pretty wicked allergies. Beauford takes benadryl
and zyrtec and apoquel as needed. Bugsey takes benadryl and claratin and
apoquel as needed. Browyn and benadryl do not mix. So she takes zyrtec and
apoquel as needed. Right now the boys are on the apoquel. We have not seen
that it has to be all that regular, but it does need to be more regular
than say benadryl. We have not seen any side effects. They take 8 mg once a
day. It is a tremendous help and really cuts down on the steroid usage.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com