[Dailydrool] FROM THE DESK

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 26 05:40:01 PDT 2016

​Of MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

This household is in sorry need of some direction. Of someone In Charge. Of
Someone Like Me me me.

For example. The MotherPerson obtained, somehow (one would rather not dwell
on the means) a new BassetMobile. And yet--AND YET-- this Basset has not
been in it at this time. The Black Dog has and Conley has and both told
different tales so I know not what to believe.
Doc--who one must recall had to be sedated the last time he rode any
distance in a Van that was New To Him--says it is horrible it smells funny
no dog smells only strange people and cleaning stuff and it doesn't have
the same slouchy ambiance (well thank heavens for small favors says Ms
MertaLou!!) and the comforting smells of home are gone. Oh Woe says Doc.
Don't make me ride in it again.

Conley says:
It is clean and neat and uncluttered youse nose. No gots da stink of home
anymore a liddel distracting an no food onna floor whut to lick up so dats
bad and not a Zoobaroo wif da dog ads so maybe not approved by dogs but
cool and quiet an dese odder fings will work out.

And I say: color? Brand? Does it have one of those cute three-pointed star
emblems? Are the seats heated? Leather? Surround sound?
Flower holders? Really, these are the IMPAWTANT questions....

Cuddles to all who need them
Drool to others,
Hugs to the Families of JellyBean and ThelmaLou  and Quincy and anyone
else I have left off....to all who needs hugs. whatever the reason.

MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com