[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

Kathie Goblirsch via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 31 19:49:43 PDT 2016

In the Fall, I head over to my local Aldi's store and check to see if
the pumpkin has come in yet.

If it has, I buy 24 cans of their Baker's Choice (store brand) -- it
costs WAY less than the Libby's at my local big grocery store.

Then about 4 days later, I stop by and buy another 24 cans. Ditto
another few days later.

Aldi only has the pumpkin in stock in the Fall.  I think I will run out
of the pumpkin I bought last year just in time for the new shipments
this year. And I save a boodle of money on top of it all.

Kathie G