[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 31 16:41:19 PDT 2016

Yes, you can bake your own.  I ran into this problem a few weeks ago
when Lucy had an intestinal issue. I went to 3 local grocery stores with
no luck. They didn't have real pumpkins either. I boiled some garnet
yams instead. I finally found pumpkin in New Seasons, Portland's local
version if Whole Foods. You might try a store like that. They had two
varieties: Western Family and an organic brand. The Western Family cans
were big, so I bought two. I put half of one in a container to
refrigerate and froze the other half in an ice cube tray so it wouldn't
go bad in the fridge.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com

Currently Reading: Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff