[Dailydrool] In Nigel's world

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 2 18:23:52 PST 2016

There is no rest with Nigel.

 I did not hire him to be my personal trainer.

 When I am comfortable on a couch spot he wants it.  I have to lift the old
boy up, and then I get comfortable on the other couch; he gets off the
first couch to claim my spot on the second couch.  He can do this a lot all
day long.

Little Nikki is the new, "I have to go out all the time" dog... I guess she
had lessons learned from Jellybean who was on pred. at the end, and/or  Jr.
who baited me to take him out a lot, and  there was nothing I wouldn't do
for him.  He just wanted to smell roses, and I had roses in my garden.

All in all, I have no complaint, just living the basset life, and I love
every furry hair of it.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and the mini herd