[Dailydrool] *HOWLIDAY CARDS ANNOUNCEMENT*

Howliday Cards via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 2 18:49:13 PST 2016

Sign ups have been over for a week, but as usual we had a few late-comers
who wanted to join the fun. So the final numbers are as follows:

FULL LIST: 96
SHORT LIST: 66

You can obviously subtract 1 if you do not intend to send yourself a card.

We also have around 30-40 heroes and special people. It is completely
voluntary, but strongly encouraged to send some cheer to a few or all of
the people on that list.

I hope this helps everyone as they create and order their cards and
purchase postage. There are lots of online sales so do look around if cost
is an issue, and there is still time to team up with another drooler or 2
if you wish to share postage. If you live near one another, you can have an
envelope stuffing party, or otherwise you can just ship your cards to one
location and have one person volunteer to be the stuffer.

Disclaimer:
While a mail merge is relatively simple, formatting all of the lists and
labels is rather tedious and does take time... especially when I am trying
to cram 15 hounds + people and an address onto a 1-inch by 2-inch label.
Please have patience as this is not my dayjob, but rather something I
voluntarily do because I know how many of us enjoy it.

Lists should be sent out around next Tuesday, 12/6.

Happy weekend!
Kacy with Cow and Ru
howlidaycards at gmail.com