[Dailydrool] from the crate of......

Cynthia Goldizen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 3 10:50:31 PST 2016

Yo Merta Lou Professional Basset Lady~

This be us the Tana gurls.  One or 2 of us might get our mom up in the nite to go out to potty also.  We have a dog door but only from the garage to outside.  Mom won't get one from house to garage cuz she says we would be out all nite and then bark and wake the naybors and get in big trubble.  She goes to the door half asleep and waits a few minutes for us.  Normally we do bizness and come right back in.  We sorry you were put in your crate.  Not fair for such a distingwished basset lady.  If you really want to know we had to laff when we saw the title of your email cuz it did  have your mom's email address after it.  We thought maybe you putted her in the crate.  Snicker snicker.

Annie Belle, Jennie Mae, Lacey Jo

with cuzzin Holly Noelle

pawsforblossom at hotmail.com