[Dailydrool] food I've found to be beneficial in cutting down on ear infections

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 3 14:09:19 PST 2016

Fiona had terrible ears. I think they may have set a new record of how
expensive her ear care was. I fed her Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream.
It is grain free.

She also had her ears cleaned with a bulb syringe every other day, using
a 50/50 mixture of warm water and EpiOtic Advanced. I had separate bowls
& bulb syringes for each ear. This was a precaution to keep from passing
something bad to the other ear. Her right ear was always worse than her
left. I sucked some liquid up with the bulb syringe and then squeezed it
into her ear, repeating until the bowl was empty. Then, I wiped with a
cotton round. Once one ear was done, I repeated with the other ear.

The vet I saw for Fi's ears now recommends a different product, but I
still choose that cleaner for Lucy's ears. I had a lot of success with
it.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com
Cybils 2016 Audiobooks Judge
Currently Reading: The Inquisitor's Tale by Adam Gidwitz