[Dailydrool] New Rescue

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 5 05:19:22 PST 2016

I got a call on the phone about a dog in serious trouble and I just got home
from picking up a new boy to our crew he looks a lot like Wags but his name
is ACE he has not been to a vet since 2011 his daddy died the day after
Thanksgiving suddenly and no one in the family wanted him they were going to
take him to the pound he is supposed to be 13 but I think he is younger
maybe 11 his teeth are terrible, he smells bad, he has some hard lumps on
his back near his rear end, his nails are awful,  and he has a huge tumor
swinging down on his belly he is scared to death around these other dogs but
I will make him feel at home it will take a while. The family lied to me so
badly I had to bite my tongue when I went to get him but when I saw this
poor boy I had to rescue him.

We are taking him to the vet this morning hoping he is HW Negative his teeth
smell bad and this growth is so painful looking. I have been wrapping a big
ace bandage around him to hold it up I did not like him peeing on it when he
urinated and making it more raw. It looks better today already! He was so
scared shivering when he got here. He is coming around. He loves the food
here I cook and mix fresh in with Dry he acts like he never ate before. His
nails were all curled under I cut them but he snapped at me. I think he
appreciated it afterward.

Christine

jbly1 at kc.rr.com