[Dailydrool] Welcome, Seth!

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 6 14:14:01 PST 2016

Okay, I have to say, Seth is a terrific name for a buppy! Wish "rolling
thunder" was a little closer so I could meet him.

All is well here. Paddi B Basset and Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog and
Clio, the three-legged cat, continue to bump along happily together. We had
snow the other day and poor Simba just about barked himself inside out at
the first sight of it.

Paddi at 12 is not as energetic as Paddi at 1 -- still lots of get up and
go though. Michelle, I smile to think of all the fun and general hilarity
you have ahead with Seth! Welcome to the Daily Drool pack, dear buppy!
Mary
with Paddi, Simba & Clio (who would say NO MORE BUPPIES!!)