[Dailydrool] Seth

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 7 08:57:09 PST 2016

Seth is a wild child, a very busy boy...to much to get into and not enough time to get into it. Lol. I thought that Xander would be able to keep the boy entertained and therefore tired. A tired puppy is a happy puppy and a good puppy. I never imagined that my energetic Xander would get tired. But yet it has happened. Xander has met his match in the Storm that is Seth. We have yet to be able to take him out for a walk due to all of the rain we have been getting. Today we finally get a clear day, but I am sick with a head cold and hubby had a doctors appointment and has to grocery shop (since I am sick). I know that a good walk around the farm will help burn off some of Seth's energy. But, with being sick it is all Xander and I can do to keep this little ball of energy out of trouble. So I gave him a whimsy dental chewy and put him in his crate for a bit of a timeout. A time out for Xander and I to catch our breath. Xander and Seth are getting along well and are playing a lot together. It is so much fun to watch them wrestle, alligator mouth and Basset 500 through the house. But once Xander gets tired then Seth will grab something that he knows that he is not supposed to have in order to get the old, fluffy lady to chase him. And if Snoopy is the Procurer of lost objects, then Seth is the finder and thief of those lost objects. Healing drool to those that need it. Hugs to all.
Michele Momma to Xander the exhausted and Seth the Naughty.
Sent from my iPawPad