[Dailydrool] Beauford with an Update

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 12 01:22:56 PST 2016

Hi one and all! We are so lucky that we live in GA now. No snow! Plus, the
mom decided it was too cold to wash us so this last spa day was nails,
anals, and baby wipe wipe down with fufu juice. If we were still in IN she
would have said it was a nice and balmy winter day and bathed us. Oh! We
have this wonderful new thing in our living room. Gas logs. The mom and dad
put out an extra bed. So I can choose just how close to them I want to be.
They are really awesome. As for who is in the dog house right now, the
award goes to Bugsey! The dad was trying to watch football. It wasn't a
team the mom watches so she was folding laundry. Browyn and I don't like it
when our parents aren't in the same room and we can't check on each of
them. So, the mom closed some doors and let us in the back half of the
house while she did her thing. Well, she didn't close the doors to the
bathrooms because there wasn't any food to steal. Bugsey dug through the
trash and stole dirty kleenex. Then he tried to shred them in the dog bed.
That didn't go over to well. So the mom took away all his kleenex and shut
the bathroom doors. She let us go in our room, but not until she moved all
the dog treats on top of my crate to higher ground. Can you believe she
doesn't trust me?!

We are sorry to hear that Jimmy made his trip to the bridge. We are sending
his family heart healing drool. We hope everyone stays safe this Christmas
season!

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com