[Dailydrool] Jimmy and Seth Update

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 12 06:58:10 PST 2016

Vanessa, I was so sorry to read that Jimmy has made his crossing over the Rainbow Bridge. May Jimmy live forever in the magic of your memories.
I would like to thank everyone for the welcomes to Seth. He is starting to settle in to his new home and learn his boundaries. He and Xander are still getting along and playing together. Hubby is not happy as his place on the couch is gone once again with 2 hounds and myself claiming the coveted couch spots. But hey hubby has a recliner so it's not all that bad...Just that the recliner is not a prime tv viewing spot like the couch is. We are working with Seth not to counter cruise, chew on the carpet and throw rugs. He also plays grab and run with shoes, socks, dish towels, reading glasses, tv remote and other things that he knows he is not supposed to have but grabs them any way to get you to play chase the buppy. All typical buppy mischief, but we are working on it. Seth also has a lot of bassetude! Xander loves playing with him and stealing Seth's toys..just to show the little squirt who is boss Hound. Lol. Hugs and Happy Howliday's to all. Healing drool to all that need it.
Michele momma to Xander the Snuggle Warrior and Seth Thunder Paws.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad