[Dailydrool] Cleo speaks

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 14 10:24:54 PST 2016

Today was a very embarrassing day! The mama took me to the vet's office.
Then she started telling all kinds of lies to the new vet. Mom started
telling her that I pee and poop in the house!

Well, strictly speaking, I s'pose it isn't a lie. But it was our secret.
Mom wasn't s'posed to tell anyone, especially not anyone who can stick
needles into me.

That's what the vet did. Then she made me go with a walk with the mama
and a guy who had a long pole with a cup on it. When I stopped to pee,
he stuck it under my sweet l'il behind. Oh, the indignity.

The mama says I should ask you hounds to sling drool that whatever is
causing this embarrassing problem is easy to fix. She was worried that
it might be something bad, like Cushing's Disease or diabetes ('cause I
am pretty thin). But the vet said it could be lots of things.

If the sticking-me-with-a-needle and making-me-pee-in-a-cup tests don't
show up anything, I will have to have MORE tests. So I sure hope these
tell the vet something. Please send drool this way!

Thanks,

Cleo, ruler of the Dashing Bassets and sometimes ruler of her mom