[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 14 10:24:17 PST 2016

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well the clueless momPerson failed at retirement in the worst possible way I think she is more passionate about her career than ever.  She retired from Intel in June with a lovely pension, full medical coverage, the works but Nooooooo oh noooooooooo Sony PlayStation made nice to her and flattered her and made her promises and she TOOK the stupid job and now she says she is happy and she travels to London for a week every other month and to San Diego for a week every quarter and she says they are nice to her and they give her presents and tell her she's brilliant (that's just because they are British, it's a saying for goodness sakes, it does NOT mean anything but she won't listen).  She is ABSENT without LEAVE I am telling you and it upsets our apple cart and freaks out Gracie and she pees everyplace when momPerson travels and I am simply fed up with the old woman.  She comes home stinking of bassets from far off and apparently is now playing in the street on an international basis and is probably running up the WRONG side of the street at that because she is CLUELESS.
In other news it has been raining here and Gracie claims THAT is why she pees on the floor it's not because she misses her mommy when momPerson travels.  She doesn't like getting her ears wet well when it rains and you go outside to pee you get your ears wet it's a fact of life get over it but noooooooooooo out comes the mop!
LuLu has been fairly snarky lately she doesn't care for the wet weather either it stiffens up her joints.  She has been continuing her laser treatments and is doing pretty well but wet weather makes her cranky and let me tell you ..... you don't mess with LuLu when she is cranky.
Last night the clueless momPerson was folding laundry and we all wanted to be with her so I got up on the couch well she had to sit down next to me so I would let Gracie up on the couch and then she had to move in front of my head so I would let LuLu up on the ottoman and then we all laid there touching each other while she folded her laundry.  We all wanted to be next to/touching each other but we can only get that way if she helps us get next to each other.  Are we the only basset household where this happens?
More later from Snoopywith LuLu (watch it buddy, one wrong move and I'll konk you)and Gracie (what?  where's mommy?  oooops......)