[Dailydrool] Seth woofs

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 29 16:37:17 PST 2016

Seth woofs in...this Seth the Thunder doG. I suffer grave transgression here at me little farm. 2 days ago, momma eat her lunch then get a piece of fudge and a chocolate covered peanut butter ball. She sit the PB ball down on the end table while she eat her fudge. She had discarded the PB ball....I grab it! Momma snatch me up, pry my mouth open and pull the PB ball out of MY mouth! I slobber on it, so it MINE! She pull it out of my mouth and say it hers and then you know what she do? SHE ATE IT!!! I slobber it it mine...that the law of the farm! You slobber it or lick it, then it yours! My momma is a criminal!
Xander woofing at you. I learn the hard way. Everything is the momma's or the Daddy's unless they physically give it to you. It not right but it the law of the farm.
Seth and Xander woofing out Howling Hound Acres
Sent from our iPawPad