[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 15 11:11:06 PST 2016

Hi it's Gracie,
I LOVE you!!  Shut up Snoopy I am on the computer right now NO I will not get out of the computer chair LuLu make him stop OMG Snoopy you such a .......
Now as I was saying this is Gracie and I love you.  I was wondering anyone had any suggestions for training a clueless momPerson we have been working on it for EVER but she is still clueless and she has developed a really nasty habit.  She will get out this bag with a zipper all the way around it and she will stuff a bunch of her stuff in there and zip it right up and then..... she leaves.  For days at a time sometimes a whole week she is just gone and then we only had our daddy and our teenagers and it's upsetting and it's frightening and it upsets my schedule and ..... and ..... and ...... sometimes I have accidents but it's all her fault if she was here I could tell her I need her to go out with me but she isn't and they won't and it's not my fault and .... and .... and ... shut up Snoopy it is not!
We got our teenager back ..... the big one ..... last year she went away to college but apparently she partied too hardy as was indicated here on the drool by droolers who predicted this ....... she didn't do so good at the school part so she moved back home and this year she is going to a community college and she got a job and momPerson says she is proud of her because she is taking responsibility and following rules and keeping herself nice and coming home sober.  Which might sound like what you would expect from a 19 year old teenager but if you knew ours you would be very impressed.  We are.  Actually this particular teenager is useful because she takes LuLu to her laser appointments but yesterday she took LuLu for her laser but failed to take LuLu for her soft serve at the dairy queen after her laser and therefore is in BIG trouble.
My daddy has a sore back, he has something called sciatica which makes for a very sad daddy and so we all lay with him and cuddle him and love on him and sometimes we give him soft snooter kisses.  Mostly LuLu ..... daddy is kind of high maintenance and LuLu takes charge in all things daddy she is daddy's girl.  Between the rainy weather (which makes LuLu's joints ache), the lack of soft serve, and the demanding job of taking care of daddy LuLu is stretched a bit thin ...... it's probably a good idea to steer clear of LuLu.
I hope everyone has very happy holidays.  Remember, if you have someone that loves you then you are very lucky.  And I love you I really do I love everyone!
Love,Graciewith LuLu who is ANNOYED and suffering no fools at presentand Snoopy who has done nothing wrong, is offering no opinions and staying the heck out of LuLu's way