[Dailydrool] Such handsome hounds

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 15 14:30:11 PST 2016

Thank you to everyone who have sent Howliday sent cards and pictures of
hounds it truly makes my day.
Last night I had to get up at 2 am to take the second half of my Colonoscopy
prep and fainted probably from being dehydrated from the first round I took
the evening before at 4pm) fell and hit my noggin, hand and ribs on
something but got up after a while and proceeded on with an ice bag on my
forehead and was able to have the procedure today. The results were not bad
no cancer but some polyps and he sent off some biopsies to the lab but the
worst part is my eye is swollen almost shut and I bet in a day or two I have
a black eye.
Jim thinks I tripped over a hound but I think I just fainted. I really do
not remember.
The dogs were very worried about me I had everyone's snooters in my face on
and off the rest of the night and since I got home they are all surrounding
me. I think that dogs are more sympathetic than a lot of humans.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com