[Dailydrool] Jeffery

Marty Needham via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 15 15:01:33 PST 2016

I need some feedback from someone that has or had a dog with cushings.Jeff
is on trilastane ,has been for almost 4 years.I have his blood work done
and it is sent to Michigan State Vet school.
.
He has lot most of the use of his back legs,I have to doctor his food so he
will eat.He is tanking on water and peeing in the house,we do have a doggy
door.He wants to be only around me,he goes after one of our other dogs,who
is blind.He does not seem to be in pain,sleeps a lot(nothing unusual about
that).He is almost 11 years old.He refuses to wear a belly band.Any ideas
as what we should do.

Martyd70 at gmail.com

Mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Donner,Hazel,Mason,Katie and 3 cats,everyone is a
senior