[Dailydrool] Pet shop basset

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 15 16:29:00 PST 2016

To the person that found a basset baby in a pet shop and wanted to give it a happy home. Maybe if the owner of the shop had paperwork that showed the dog came from a reputable breeder? That had to totally break your heart having to look at those sad eyes as you walked away. It's totally catch 22. You see a hound in need, but supporting puppy mills is wrong, such a heart breaking situation to be caught in. It just made me feel so sad to read it, I'm sorry you had to deal with such a heart rendering decision.