[Dailydrool] Greetings from LuLu

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 15 16:56:13 PST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Dear droolers,
Well I never!!  The nerve!!  The very idea!!  Cranky???  Who said that!?  Whoever said that needs a sound konking mark my words I won't have my character maligned by idle gossip!!
My momPerson has taken to traveling leaving me with far too much work to do it's like herding cats around here.  Snoopy has made a full recovery and is back to leaping from the bed to the floor and giving us all a heart attack yesterday he was up on the kitchen table.  The boys was down HARD in the back last May I mean he was dragging his whole hind end he needs to exercise caution he needs to stop leaping up and down he needs to take direction and he probably needs a sounds konking too but I digress.
And then there's Gracie Miss I. P. Freely
herself I just don't know what else to do about Gracie why I've smacked her upside the head more times than I can count but it just doesn't seem to make a dent.
The teenage girls behave like a couple of teenagers if you ask me.
 And then there is my daddy who is practically perfect at least I have him to snuggle and cuddle and love on.
I certainly hope the holiday season is brightening your days and your bassets are refraining from peeing in your floors (Gracie!!). Enjoy the holiday season
SincerelyLuLu
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone