[Dailydrool] Mary Holidays an Stuff

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 15 20:02:07 PST 2016

​Helo this is Doc onorarry Basset wif Conley and and and Miss MurtaghLu
lulululu I do love her name the way it rolls off my tung. Yeah yeah Conley
I getting there.
So juss this oncet they said I could do the drool.
Ok write the drool.
This once.
Isnt Miss Mertalou the pritteiyest little thing?
I just love on her silky eers an sweet eyelatches. She look so cute when
she axe me for my share of treets I says oh yes oh shure heer you

Conley stop!
Conely STOP
Conley No! No don't bite me! COnley!!!

DIs Cnley. He gone. He inna crate. He be there awhile.
He sposed to say
YO MERRY HOLLYDAYS BROS EVERTWHERE FELLOW BASSETS AN YOU FAMBLIES.
hAVE YOURSELVES A very merry Christmas, you heer?
The Cards we be gotten are fantastic gottem on the door frame looking very
cool indeed. We want to thank everyone on the drool just for being here for
everyone.

Moove over.
MOVE
This is Miss MertaLou, professional lady Basset wishing all a Lovely
Holiday and a Happy New Year. Move OVER Conley!
(oops so sorry is that the FLOOR??)
hUMF. mEN.
bEST WISHES from our family to yours.
Have a Cuddle huddle.
Love from
Miss MertaLou Professional Lady Basset, Mr Conley, Mr. Doc (is he bleeding,
Conley?) The MotherPerson and Mr. Biskit. Hugs

bgszap2 at gmail.com