[Dailydrool] Sad news for the Winstanley Clan

Winstanley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 16 10:31:58 PST 2016

On Thursday, Debbie lost her mother.  Bertha May Alcott passed away, at home, with Debbie by her side.  Debbie left her job to care for her parents at home.  She promised that her parents would never be placed in a nursing home.  With a broken heart, Debbie has fulfilled her promise to her parents.

Bertha will be laid to rest on her birthday, 12/23, next to her husband Franklin, who passed last July.  Viewing will be at the Tabernacle Church of Christ, Tabernacle , NJ on 12/22.  Funeral to take place on 12/23 at the same place, with burial at Junior Mechanic's Cemetery.

Debbie still needs to complete our Howliday Card, but it will be done.  We have received a lot of cards, and I too, am behind with publishing them on the family website.  We will catch up.

Drool to all in need.

Leon Winstanley