[Dailydrool] A Mt. Moment

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 18 04:31:10 PST 2016

Better late than never......Ellie Wright and Jim put together a link for you all to see the short video I took right before the Mayor of Missoula, MT. picked the winning ticket for the Biker Quilt Fundraiser.   The fundraiser raised over $1,000.00 to help the hounds of Basset REscue of MT>  Link below.
The winner: Stephanie Cornell and we are waiting to hear from her with her address so we can package it up and mail it to her. She is very very happy she won it!!
Everyone was so supportive and we are very grateful for you all.  Olive Rose is now in her new home for 2 weeks now and her trail period is over and we are speaking with Carlie today.  I sure miss Ollie.
Healing drool to those in need !!!!!!!!!!!  being sent from frigid Montana to you.    Only minus 2 degrees right now thank dog there is NO wind otherwise it would be frostbite time for me doing ranch chores. I know the Dakotas are being hit really hard now as is the Eastern Coast.   Hunker down every one and stay warm.  We are here doing ok.

https://www.facebook.com/ellie.wright.9003/videos/10210163939846424/

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager