[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 29 11:13:54 PST 2016

wanted to say thank you and how much I am enjoying all the fun and happy
holiday cards being mailed to me here at the rescue. You all have been
very generous to help us with smooshie loving cards and donations.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

Have started Brutus our 15 yr. old with dementia on Anipryl
(selegiline)......after 3 doses he seemed to not be acting right as his
usual.....would love to read or hear from any of you about how this drug
changes their moods.  His usual is he would stand in a spot and not know
how to back up if it was a corner but with 3 doses in 3 days he was very
restless and slept all spread out rather than curled up like he usually
does.   This is my first experience with using this drug.

We are snowed in unless my friend comes to plow the long driveway.   All
the animals are doing ok and I am trying to heal one of  12 cats who has
lost motion/walking on her rear legs.   I suspect a spinal/neuro problem
as she is old and a Feline Leukemia survivor.

Staying very busy but certainly enjoying ALL these pictures coming from
you all.  Healing drool being sent to those that need special healing
medicine!!!   Droolworks.     Thank  you Susan.....your prayers have
helped Taco.....kitty cat.  She seems to be responding to
Prednisolone.....moving her rear legs and starting to limp/walk some
before collapsing.  She just dragged 3 days ago....so this is an
improvement.    HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN TO EVERYONE.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager