[Dailydrool] Basset in the news

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 20 18:38:01 PST 2016

The Osprey, Humboldt State University's student magazine, ran a story this
month about a basset hound. When I saw the cover I immediately grabbed the
magazine to see what it was all about. Turns out to be an article about a
local basset that ended up in a local shelter for adoption. James and I
actually applied to adopt him last month but soon found out that he came
with a bonded rat terrier named Marbles. Anyway it's a great little story
with several good basset hound  photos so I figured I'd share. The story
starts on page 6.

https://issuu.com/ospreymagazine/docs/osprey.fall.2016.final

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert