[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Howliday Card Exchange

Denise Manna via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 20 19:30:46 PST 2016

I wanted to let Droolers who participated in this year's card exchange know that for reasons I cannot explain, I printed labels from last year's list (both mailing list and the heroes list) and did not realize this until I had a card returned from a drooler who had moved. After getting with Kacy (thank you Kacy) we were able to figure out who was missed. So, if you were on the 2015 Full List or 2015 Heroes List, you were sent Albee's card addressed as listed last year. Those of you who were not on the list last year, but are on the list this year - your card will be late as I have had to order more. I am sorry for the delay.

Denise and Albee
denisemanna at cox.net

Sent from my iPad