[Dailydrool] Update on Browyn

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 21 01:28:02 PST 2016

Hi everyone! I am feeling much better from my eye injury. I had to go back
to the vet on Monday to have it checked out again. It is healing nicely,
but forming more scar tissue that the vet wanted. So, I have to have drops
put in my eye through Christmas Day.

While we were waiting, this ginormous pit bull came in to wait as well. He
was 90 lbs. The mom felt terrible for him. His eyes looked terrible. His
eye lids were all scabby and gross. He had sores all over his body. But, he
was there because he was having seizures. He obviously didn't feel well and
he was crying. The mom was a little frustrated because the poor boy's mom
said he couldn't produce tears any more. She had been giving medicine to
help his eyes, but then he started having seizures. She called the vet, and
never got a call back. So she just discontinued his eye medicine, but the
seizures kept coming. Our vet is very good. He returns phone calls most of
the time. But, there is more than one receptionist and sometimes things
fall in the cracks. Please remember this happens at most vet clinics. If
you don't get a call back, please give your vet a chance and call back for
answers. The mom does this and they are very apologetic when this happens
and are very quick to get her an answer.

In case we don't write again before the big day, Merry Christmas, Happy
Hannukah and  what ever else you may do for a celebration this time of year!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com