[Dailydrool] LucyATB and merry Christmas wishes

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 24 08:49:34 PST 2016

Kay, I am so sorry to read that your sweet Lucy made her journey cross the Rainbow Bridge. The boys are slinging heart healing drool to you. May Lucy live forever in the magic of your memories.
All is well here at the farm. Xander and Seth are doing well. Seth loves going for walks around the farm, but it is like fighting a furry anaconda to get the harness on him. Lol. He is a big sweet naughty boy. Xander, Seth and all the rest of us here at Howling Hound Acres wish all of you, your hounds and your family a very Merry Christmas. If you would like to see pictures of Seth, Xander and the other animals on the farm check out our FaceBook page at Howling Hound Acres.
Michele, Momma to Xander, and Seth
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad