[Dailydrool] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GREETINGS TO ALL.

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 24 13:57:48 PST 2016

Goes out to all our 2 and 4 legged friends and family. Here in MT. on a
quiet country road filled with snow and future promise: we enjoy all the
cards, basset and pet pictures. Thank you for thinking of us and our
rescue vets Dr. Bostwick and Dr. Hannum. He loved the cards. He was so
surprised.

Healing drool to those that need....healing hearts.   Love from
Frenchtown, Mt.   bassetrescuemt at gmail.com

a special word for connie......thinking of Roger daily.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager