[Dailydrool] Xander woofs in

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 28 16:50:38 PST 2016

Momma take us out for a walk around the farm. I trying to track...find hot scent trail you see. But the little monster keep trying to wrestle by biting and pulling my beautiful ears and lipper flaps. Getting his germ infested slobber all over me. Back off punk...I trying to track! So another interesting little farm tale. This afternoon Momma goes out to check the henhouse for eggs and guess what she find? She find those 2 kitties in a nesting box, sitting on an egg! Not hurting anything just hanging out both kitties in the same nesting box, sitting on an egg. Momma pick them up, sit them on the floor and shooo them out of the henhouse. She need to shoo them into my crockpot... that what she really need to do. Also on Tuesday Seth's Red Dingo dog ID tag come in he mail and momma put it on the little monsters collar....so I guess we keeping him. Don't tell momma but I just a little happy that he be staying, because I kind of attached to the little guy.
Xander woofing out.
Sent from my iPawPad