[Dailydrool] Lucy of Texas.....

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 28 13:28:55 PST 2016

Yes, Auntie Feyfey? What? You are woofing me? I have been a very busy girl with all my howliday duties. I am waiting on someone else to write what you already told me about.....wait, not her? Lucy? Lucy can't be there, she is supposed to be in Texas being a good ole girl since my friend, King George went to see you.....huh? I am slow and she is there? Oh my.....I am a bad Pawtunia.

The kitchen beagles have been working triple time? Scoo Baby fried out the I paw ordering things and had to go on the big puter in the back? Poker cancelled for the forseeable future? Massive grills coming in?  The beagies worked so hard over the howlidays and had to cook for Lucy, too? All the Lucy's wanted in on the deal? A whole pack of them??? With a big Texas fair kinda barbecue with grilling and meat and sauce and stuff?

King George did his first greeting, of course. With Riley right on his heels? Lucy WOOFED to see them and they all did some rolling? She insisted on looking at Auntie Kay and her human brothers and hound family before eating. Caruso was so surprised, he rarely has anybody ask for that. They have all moved on to the buffet.....which has extra tables for all the food.

I am very sorry that Lucy has left so soon after King George, but she is very happy to see him and Riley again.

Pawtunia