[Dailydrool] Hound survey question

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 29 06:58:19 PST 2016

My last 4 bassets (Colt ATB, Ruger ATB, Xander and now Seth) love to lay with me on the couch. Not surprising, but we have a recliner built into the couch. So when I use the recliner the dogs love to lay in between my legs. Sometimes stretched out with bodies laying in between my legs and head on my chest. Sometimes they are all curled up between my legs. Does anyone else's bassets do this? Do you all sometimes feel like a human dog bed? Lol
Michele, momma to the new generation of Bad Ass Basset Brothers, Xander and Seth
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad